Concerned about a child?

Concerned about your child’s development?

As a parent, you know your child best. If your child is not meeting the milestones for his or her age, or if you think there could be a problem with the way your child plays, learns, speaks, acts, and moves, talk to your child’s doctor, health visitor or us in Early Years and share your concerns. Don’t wait. Acting early can make a real difference!

In this section

Follow us